Nature Sunshine Vitamin Supplements in Lafayette, LA
Woman 2 Woman offers vitamin and herbal supplements to help patients throughout Carencro, Youngsville, and Abbeville achieve their nutrition goals. Nature Sunshine is a company that stands behind the purity and natural state of their product, which is very important as the vitamin and herbal industry is currently lacking any federal overseeing body. Below is a list of some of the vitamins and herbal supplements that we stock in our office. As we listen to our patients’ needs and research more products to meet these needs, our list becomes ever-growing! Call our OBGYN office at (337) 216-0000 to order your Nature Sunshine supplements today!
- Vitamin D3- Maintains normal blood levels of Calcium and Phosphorus, which helps build strong bones. Vitamin D3 also helps support a health immune system.
- Maca- Provides a natural means for improving sexual desire and performance. Also, may help enhance physical energy and endurance. Maca helps promote stamina and buffer the side effects of stress.
- Nutri-Calm- Key product designed to support the nervous system, especially when under stress. During times of stress, the body rapidly loses B vitamins. Nutri-Calm provides generous amounts of these nutrients to support optimal nervous system health.
- Melatonin Extra- Melatonin is a natural compound produced by the pineal gland in the brain. It is important to health considering three factors: aging, energy, and sleep. As people age, they produce less melatonin which can affect all three of these areas. It will help you feel more alert and satisfied after a full nights rest.
- Probiotic Power (Sunshine Heroes)- A chewable probiotic that helps with digestion and provides you with a healthy intestinal colonization that may reduce the risk of food allergies in infants.
- Krill Oil w/ Vitamin K2- Supports cardiovascular and brain health. Also, provides joint and skin support. It is a natural source of antioxidants. Provides better absorption of Omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA & DHA. Vitamin K2 provides added support for cardiovascular and bone health. Fish oils have been known to help with mood disorders and PMS.
- Yeast/Fungal Detox- Helps the body detoxify itself and promotes optimal balance in microflora levels. Helps to maintain the balance of microorganisms and supports the immune, digestive, and urinary systems to promote optimal health. Good product for women who can’t get rid of vaginal yeast infections.
- Ultimate Green Zone- A blend of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, prebiotics, and digestive enzymes all of which help to promote proper bodily functions. Also gluten-free.
- Damiana- Provides glandular support and supports sexual health with its mild stimulating qualities.
- Psyllium Hulls- Provides one of the highest levels of soluble fiber known. Also, helps body maintain cholesterol levels that are already within normal range and may help to support cardiovascular health.
- Gentle Move- Hydrates intestinal lumen by retaining fluid in the colon, which softens stool and provides soothing action to the digestive tract. No stimulants involved.
- Flash-Ease- A potent time-released version of black cohosh know for supporting the mature woman’s body through glandular challenges and physical changes such as hot flashes. It also contains Dong Quai, a Chinese herb that helps support the glandular system.
- Bifidophilus Flora Force- We have billions of floras that live in our bodies to help us break down foods into easily absorbed nutrients. This formula contains Lactobacillus and Bifidophilus among others to provide a more complete probiotic formula and add support for the immune system. Helps with women who have either recurrent yeast or bacterial vaginal infections, and women with GI disorders such as irritable bowel or chronic constipation.
- Whole Foods Papayazyme (Sunshine Heroes)- A chewable digestive system enzyme that breaks down foods into nutrients that can be absorbed and used to build all body systems. Gentle enough for children and also very helpful to pregnant women who suffer with heartburn.